Homer Men and Boys was established in 1951 by Roland Fragnoli, an Italian immigrant. Roland borrowed $3,000 from Homer National Bank at the age of 21 to open Homer Army and Navy Store. In 1960 he moved the store to its current location at 9-11 South Main St. and changed the name to Homer Men and Boys Store. Roland and his wife, Margaret, worked day and night to provide their customers with quality name brand clothing and footwear at discounted prices while providing excellent customer service. Over the next fifty years there have been many changes (expansion, new product lines, the internet, new ownership - "Frog's" daughter, Leslee). But one thing has remained constant - EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.